Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Straight Lines That Unwind You


~ Top // old tank top I adjusted 
Skirt // H&M
Sweater // Forever 21 
Boots // BooHoo 
Choker // Claire's ~

For the love of all that is good, please ignore my terrible photoshop skills. 

I've been in a such a rut lately. I think it's because I finished The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and now I don't know what to do with my life. This school week hasn't been helping much either.  The school system took away three days of our spring break due to missing so many days earlier this year because of snow. Only about half the student body showed up the first two days and today only about a third showed up. I had about nine people in each of my classes. Being someone who's always preferred big classes, I found this so uncomfortable. To make the boring days a bit better, my friends and I made sure to do enjoyable things after school let out. 

Monday, me and two friends caught a bus downtown. The original intent of this was to cat sit another friends' cat, but since cat sitting doesn't require much effort, we just wandered around her apartment for a bit and then got a late lunch. The restaurant we ate at was literally across the street from the apartment building and I'm absolutely in love with it. It's a little diner type place that was built in the 1930's and they haven't remodeled it one bit. It still looks exactly the same now as it did back then in every detail down to the cash register they use. So far I can confirm that their grilled cheese, fries, and apple pie are extremely delicious. I plan on taking more trips there in the future, especially to get photos. 

Tuesday, a group of us went to the rose garden again. In 'rose garden day' tradition, Rachel brought her Eno and we picked up a bunch of candy at Rite Aid beforehand. Are Eno's a popular thing anywhere else? Or is that just here? 
The weather was so so beautiful and perfect to be lying in a hammock in the sun. I think I'll post my pictures from that in another post because I took quite a few. 

That's all I have to report as of late. I plan on continuing my rut by watching Cabaret at least 3 more times and sleeping a lot. If any of you haven't seen Cabaret, I highly recommend it. Even if you aren't into musicals, you should at least give it a try. It touches on a lot of important subjects. 

Milk // The 1975

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Forever Bedhead 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis