Saturday, May 16, 2015

A Bit of a Mess

The other night I listened to an audio clip of Kurt Cobain singing "And I Love Her" to his daughter. That's when it dawned on me. 

How crazy is it that human beings have to power to actually capture bits and pieces of life??


I mean think about that. Thats INSANE. Old pictures, audio bits, videos, etc. are all things that have happened at one point or another in somebody's life and we have taken that bit of human existence and captured and preserved it. That single moment will last for basically forever. 

That absolutely blows my mind.


=

A week in songs:

Sunday Morning // Velvet Underground
Monday Morning // Fleetwood Mac
Tuesday's Gone // Lynyrd Skynyrd 
Wednesday Morning, 3 am // Simon and Garfunkel 
Thursday's Child // David Bowie 
Friday I'm In Love // The Cure
Saturday Night's Alright For Fighting // Elton John 










* All photos from my Tumblr. I don't claim ownership to any of them 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Forever Bedhead 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis