Saturday, April 25, 2015

So no one told you life was gonna be this way *clapclapclapclap*

My beautiful friend Hunter is a contributor over at Rookie Mag and this past Saturday me and my friends got to be featured in her photo diary! While she was off getting cool, artsy shots for Rookie, I snapped some pictures of my own.  




We all ran through the pouring rain to an empty parking deck and ate dinner underneath its cover. Those of us who didn't mind the rain explored the outside deck and took turns on Hunter's bike. 




The rain didn't last long once we got there. In my opinion, it made everything look really pretty and very aesthetic. 




This rainy parking deck was seriously one of the most beautiful place I've ever been. I highly recommend 10/10 go hang out on top of your nearest public parking deck. (make sure it's empty though)






After the photo taking came to an end, we bought some candy from our favorite downtown convenience store and wandered around looking for something to do now that the sun had gone down. We ended up meeting up with another friend and attempting to sneak into a gay bar. As none of us had an ID, it didn't really work out. But that's okay because the lighting out front was really pretty as always. 



Hat // PacSun (similar here)
Dress // thrifted (originally Gap according to the tag)
Boots // BooHoo (similar here)
Backpack // Target 
Socks // a gift from Hunter


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Forever Bedhead 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis