Sunday, April 12, 2015

You're so Healthy, I'm so Junk

I've gotten so bad about writing and not just on here but in general. My life has picked up so much lately I haven't gotten any time to rest. I still don't technically. I should be studying for a French quiz right now. I've got so much to talk about though.  April hit and suddenly I'm doing jobs for people and going to parties and helping out friends and doing schoolwork in double time! Somebody help me.

So, while I FINALLY get some sleep, here's a wrap up of how March went for me:



Perfect Skin // Peace








Head On/Pill // King Gizzard and the Wizard Lizard









Black Out Days // Phantogram




1 comments:

  1. these pictures are the dreamiest! <3

    http://vogueescapade.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

© Forever Bedhead 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis