Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Human Noise

" I could hear my heart beating. I could hear everyone's heart. I could hear the human noise we sat there making, not one of us moving, not even when the room went dark."
-- Stuck in Love (2012)

Two things I've learned this past week:
- Ben & Jerry's Half Baked ice cream is a beautiful, beautiful thing
- Nights out with friends is always a good idea


Despite the cold and wetness that coated downtown last night, my friends were determined to have a night out. Which was fair, since we hadn't had one in forever. I wasn't entirely up for it since I had just come from my boyfriends house. The two of us were supposed to be celebrating his birthday but instead I ended up watching Fight Club while he slept in my lap. But as I stated above, nights out with friends is always a good idea.



Taken by my friend Hunter from the top of an empty parking deck. The mural behind me in the first one is actually a maze. Only one of us was eventually able to solve it. 




There's the most gorgeous employee at the pizza place we went to. He had short dreads, tiny shell earrings, and a facial structure to die for. In my head I described his skin tone as 'milk cholocatey' but that sounds so cheesy to me. I just wanted to draw him really badly. 


I wanted to go ice skating so badly but due to lack of money we just watched cute couples instead.





There's a tiny 80's themed bar downtown that Ellie had been in before so we decided to pay it a visit. The photo booth was broken, the game room wasn't open on Monday nights, and the only people in there besides us were the bartenders friends. The aesthetic was nice though. 



Despite the fact I don't really celebrate Christmas, I love the feel of it all. To see streets and houses decorated in lights just makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I hope the lights stay up for a bit even when the holiday is over. 
Merry almost Christmas everyone ~











1 comments:

  1. These pictures have me wishing I had group of friends willing to roam around after dark with me. You guys look like you had so much fun! Hope your having a splendid Christmas time/winter break!

    http://vogueescapade.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

© Forever Bedhead 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis