Saturday, December 20, 2014

Woman taken by the Wind

I don't know if it's the amount of AHS: Coven I've been watching or just my love for Fleetwood Mac, but Rhiannon has been my anthem lately.

December has been a dead month for me. A constant state of wanting to do something creative or exciting, but not having the means to do it. My friends have been overly indecisive about plans which has resulted in nobody doing anything and so I've been spending all my time with my boyfriend and his family. I'm not complaining about that though. If anything those days have been the highlights. But now school is officially out for winter break and I'm looking forward to all the holiday shenanigans. I also have a ton of cute pictures I've taken sporadically throughout the last half of November that I'd like to dump in this post.

These are from a trip to one of the art museums in the area. I love art museums.







These are from a walk I took with my friend Maggie. We walked from our school to the heart of downtown on a whim one Monday. It was a lot more fun than the two of us expected.






My friends and I went out to dinner one night. Once everyone else had left, four of us took a trip to our local gay bar and I got some pictures of them under the pretty lights that decorate the building. Along with pictures of my friend Hunter's gorgeous pink fur coat. (the last one was taken at a police memorial statue I believe)









Rhiannon // Fleetwood Mac

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Forever Bedhead 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis