Saturday, June 7, 2014

Once Upon a Dream~

Today is the first day in a while that I haven't felt great.


I have a giant yellow-ish bruise below my knee that I can't stop staring at.


He put his arm around me in Rite Aid and then told me he loved me in the parking lot later on.


I like hanging out with guys so much more than other girls. With some exceptions of course.



Lana Del Rey  is comforting my soul.

Dane Dehaan

I despise sounding overly pretentious.

I've developed a Bob Dylan obsession lately


My thoughts are so scattered at the moment. I just can't seem to keep my mind on one thing at a time.
My weekend started off when we got out early after exams and I went to go see The Fault in Our Stars with some friends. I absolutely love that book and John Green had insisted that the movie was excellent, so I had some pretty high expectations going in to that theater packed full of girls (and dragged along boyfriends that were secretly excited too).
The movie lived up to my expectations wonderfully. I had brought watermelon Sour Patch Kids and tissues to help me through my tears. Of course everybody was sobbing by the time the credits rolled up, which I thought was really nice. Not because people were sad, I'm not heartless, but because everyone in the theater was feeling the same thing at the same time and about the same thing. I thought that was a cool feeling. I wonder how many people were part of the nerdfighter community. But seriously, if you haven't gotten to see The Fault in Our Stars yet, please get off the computer and drive to your local movie theater and purchase tickets immediately.

After we got out of the movie, I purchased this little pug webkinz and named it Augustus.
I have a weakness for cute stuffed animals.


Today I went to the local pizza place with some friends to celebrate one of their birthdays. His birthday was two months ago, but who's keeping track? I really wanted it to be a nice time, but there were two girls there that I didn't know and they kind of threw the whole vibe off for me. They ended up creating an awkward division in the group. So I spent most of the time talking to my boyfriend and another friend of mine because the three of us were stuck on the other side of the table. One of the girls was the first to leave and then I found out later that the other girl tried to say goodbye to me, but I was turned around talking to my boyfriend. Apparently nobody wanted to actually alert me of this, including my boyfriend. That left me feeling guilty and upset. Guilty because the girl was trying to be nice and say goodbye, while I brushed her off without knowing it and upset because nobody wanted to tell me what was going on. After the two of them left, I still felt like shit and so did the boyfriend, so we both left and walked up to Rite Aid. I bought myself a Twix and him a Snickers, because those are his favorite.
Once we got back, only two people were left. One of them being Ellie, so she and I walked to her house from there. On our way to her house we found an ice cream truck, which we were both overly excited about. Ice cream trucks are a kind of symbol of childhood, in a way. I don't know a single person that doesn't get excited over them. This one was weird because it was completely pink, and run by a group of college-age looking kids. The girl who handed me my frozen lemonade had some sort of accent. Maybe Ukrainian or Russian? Either way it was cool.
When we turned to continue our trek back to the house, we spotted a lonely looking boy trying to sell homemade lemonade. I couldn't just ignore him, especially since he had witnessed us buying ice cream from somebody else. So I walked over, bought a 50 cent cup of lemonade and told him to keep the dollar. That made me feel a bit better actually. He smiled and thanked me a bunch.

After I got home, I lied on the couch and continued my binge watch of Orange is the New Black. As one does. The only thing I haven't achieved this weekend that I really wanted to, is see Maleficent. I'm a total sucker for anything Disney and this movie looks magical, dark, and has Angelina Jolie in it. So naturally I'm dying to go see it. It literally pains me inside that I haven't seen it yet.




* All pictures are form tumblr and credit goes to their respective owners


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Forever Bedhead 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis