Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Liebster Award

I've been nominated for the Liebster award by the lovely Hannah from hanniemc! Thanks Hannah :)

Here are the rules:
-Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
-Answer the questions given by the nominator
-Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them
-Notify all the bloggers you nominate
-Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer

Here are my answers:

  • If you could play any instrument, what would it be and why?
    - Well I already play guitar, so I'd have to go with drums. I have a deep yearning to learn how to play drums. 
  • How long did it take you to decide on your blog name?
    - It took about 2 minutes. "Djhearteyes" is my username for my 8tracks account so I just used that. I wish I had gone with Forever Bedhead instead though. 
  • Would you rather be invisible or be able to fly and why?
    - I'd rather be invisible as long as I could turn it on and off as I pleased. Think of all the backstage areas at concerts I could sneak into. 
  • Who would you like to play you in the film of your life?
    - I'm feeling either Anne Hathaway or Anna Kendrick. 
  • Are you a morning or night person?
    - I'm definitely a night person. It usually takes me ages to get out of bed! 
  • If you were a vegetable, what would you be?
    I'd be broccoli. It's the only vegetable I like. 
  • If you could change your name, what would you like to be called?
    - I honestly would not change my name. It's a part of who I am and I've always been very fond of it. 
  • If you could only ever say one word again, what would it be?
    - I'm not sure if this means say one last word and then never be able to talk again, or if it means only say one word repeatedly for the rest of my life. As in Groot form Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm gonna go with the Groot theory and for that my answer would be I have no idea. I probably would just give up talking.
  • Name one of your best and worst habits.
    - One of my best habits is being able to create a mental schedule/list of things I need to get done. One of my worst habits is picking endlessly at my skin. 
  • If you had to lose one of your senses, which one would it be?
    - If I absolutely had to lose one of my senses it would probably be scent. My sense of smell is so bad already anyways I feel like I wouldn't be loosing much. 
  • Do you know the meaning of your name, or were you named after anyone in particular?
    - My full name means "beautiful in the eyes of God". I wasn't named after anyone; my parents just wanted me to have a Hebrew name. My middle name was the name of my great grandmother I believe. 
The bloggers I have chosen to nominate are:

The questions I have created for them to answer are:
- Where would you like to be in 10 years? All logic put aside. 
- Do you like 80's music? If so, what is your favorite band from that era?
- What is your favorite social media site?
- Would you rather be apart of the X-men or the Avengers?
- What is your favorite article of clothing currently in your closet?
- How has your day been?
- If you could marry one celebrity, who would it be?
- What is the first thing on your "recently watched" list on Netflix?
- Who is the last person you texted and what is your relationship to that person?
- What are some podcasts you frequently listen to?
- If your mortal enemy approached you, how would you fight them?

Thanks again to Hannah for nominating me! I hope you lovely bloggers have fun answering these questions! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Forever Bedhead 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis