Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Come on, be a No-One

This weekend none of my friends made plans, I cancelled last minute on a guy who asked me out, and I proceeded to bury my face in a book.



Last week my friend wrote my name in Chinese down my arm and it hasn't come off yet. I'm not actually sure if it is my name, but it looks cool anyways. I'm very happy with it. 


As I said previously, my face has been buried in a book as of late. I already bought a book a week or so ago but apparently my brain was not satisfied, so I took a trip to the library and checked out three more books. Then I topped it off with a purchase of the latest Entertainment Weekly issue. 


The first book was Pattie Boyd's autobiography which is excellent so far. I'm a mere four chapters in but I love it so much. Her life sounds so exciting I can't help but be a little jealous. 


The second and third books I checked out were biographies on Jim Henson and Andy Warhol. However I can't really give my opinions on those since my mother took the Jim Henson one to read for herself and I'm waiting until I finish up Pattie Boyd to start on Andy Warhol. 




Those pictures were taken on my drive home from the library. 


I apologize for the random post, I'll probably have more interesting things to say later on. I just really liked these pictures. 

Come on, Be a No-One // The Cribs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Forever Bedhead 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis