Sunday, November 9, 2014

Sunshine on my Window


Friday was a half day at school. I had no set plans so, as I usually do, I tagged along with the the first group of friends I could find. Which happened to be my friends Raney and Rachel this time. The three of us walked to the chik-fil-a next door to try their new iced lemonade drinks. They did not disappoint. 
After a little while we packed up our stuff and headed out to one of my favorite places in the city, the rose garden. We picked up two bags of candy and our friend Alisa on the way there. The walk there seemed to take forever, but it was so nice once we got there that the complaining didn't mean anything anymore. Rachel set up her hammock and she, Raney and I climbed in. Alisa went to go smoke. We sat there for hours just munching on the candy we had gotten and talking about who knows what. 










Eventually we all walked back to the Chik-fil-a to meet up with some guy friends and spent the rest of our time out with them. 9/10 day. I enjoyed myself and the endlessly sunny weather. 


2 comments:

  1. This looks amazing and is making me so super nostalgic for summer, dude. The winter is falling upon me here and I miss the sun a bit. :(

    http://sonjatitanic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's making me nostalgic too haha luckily I live in the south where winter doesn't hit until like, late December. I'll send some sunshine vibes your way

      Delete

© Forever Bedhead 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis