Thursday, June 11, 2015

An Unexpected Day Out

This past Sunday I went to the local contemporary art museum to take a look at their newest exhibits. Not even 5 minutes after I walked in, I ran into my friend Jeremiah! The following are photo's I took on our unexpected day out together. 




After soaking in the art vibes, we did what we always do. Find the nearest parking deck. 



Jeremiah doin' some rooftop trespassing....






We found our friends' name etched into this brick wall from the last time we were on this particular parking deck! (Back in January. I have another post on here with a picture of her carving it in)


Overall, it was way too hot out and it was Sunday so literally everything was closed. It still ended up being a lovely day though. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

© Forever Bedhead 2012 | Blogger Template by Enny Law - Ngetik Dot Com - Nulis